Are you fed up with having your eyebrows tweezed? If you’re like most people, you may think that the pain and hassle of tweezing is hardly worth it when compared with the results. Hibba Beauty offers a new kind of eyebrow shaping in their Columbus Circle salon; it’s called threading.
If you’ve never heard of threading or have heard a little but are not sure what it is or what it can do for you, you may be pleasantly surprised to hear that threading is extremely safe, affordable, virtually painless and will not harm the skin around the eyebrow like waxing or tweezing can.
Threading is an age-old technique of hair removal that does not traumatize the skin. Although it has been used in India for thousands of years as a permanent hair removal process, we are just beginning to see the results of its effectiveness in our society. Best of all, threading does not use any chemicals or heat.
There are numerous benefits to finding a local salon that provides threading as a means to shape eyebrows in Columbus Circle. Hibba from Hibba Beauty offers her 12 years of experience and expertise for clients looking for one of the most effective and natural ways to have their eyebrows shaped. Her clients appreciate the sculpted yet natural look that threading offers.
Take a look at a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy from eyebrow threading:
- As a completely safe and effective technique to shape the eyebrows, nothing compares to threading. If you have sensitive skin or simply dislike the trauma to your eyebrows that comes from tweezing or waxing, consider Hibba Beauty for eyebrow shaping in their Columbus Circle salon.
- Wax pulls on the skin under the eyebrows, traumatizing this sensitive area even more than the hair removal process does. Threading gently pulls on each hair until the follicle releases it.
- One of the greatest advantages to threading is that very short hairs can be removed, unlike from waxing which requires the hair to be longer in order for the wax to adhere and remove the hair from the follicle. If you need a quick touch up for an important event, you can get the results you’re looking for with threading during an in-between treatment even if your hair hasn’t grown out very far.
- Threading is much quicker than tweezing because it can remove one clean line of hair in the same amount of time that tweezing can only remove a single hair. Since waxing is more time-consuming it is typically more expensive.
- You’ll notice your hair coming in finer and softer, even less often with threading. It has been called the world’s oldest permanent hair removal system because in time, many clients have achieved permanent results through threading.
For professional experienced and highly skilled eyebrow shaping in Columbus Circle, stop by Hibba Beauty for threading. You’re going to love the results! Call 646-858-2405 for an appointment or stop by when you’re in the area.eyebrow shaping Columbus Circle
448 W Broadway 2nd floor, New York, NY 10012
View Larger Map
We Specialize In: