What’s your cancelation policy?
Your appointment is very important to Hibba’s team members. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary, therefore, we respectfully ask for at least 24 hour notice for cancelations.
Less than 24 hour notice will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
"No Shows" will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount.
Any multiple services, combos, and brow reformation appointments must be held with a credit card.
Just need to reschedule? Please reschedule at least 4 hours before your appointment.
How do Hibba Beauty Memberships work?
On the 1st of each month, your membership payment will be deducted from your credit card, for either 6 months or 1 year.
The services included in your membership must be used within the month, they do not roll over.
Learn more about our Silver, Platinum and Gold memberships on our membership page!
What kind of wax do you use?
We use Azulene wax, infused with chamomile and honey for all skin types.
What is sugaring?
It's the same process as waxing but instead of the Azulene wax, sugaring uses a paste made of sugar, lemon & hot water. It is 100 % natural and great for pregnant women or those with highly sensitive skin. It only sticks to the hair and does not remove the first layer of your skin (unlike all waxes). After a few sessions, sugaring drastically reduces hair-growth.
What are Hibba's tips for best brows?
- Do not tweeze in between threading sessions, you never know what strand is necessary for your shape!
- Apply castor oil nightly to encourage growth
- Don't forget to brush your brows! Apply brow gel to keep them in place
- Grow your brows out for at least 2 weeks to get the most out of a shaping session with our Browologists.
How long should my hair be before a wax/sugaring session?
Your hair should be a quarter of an inch long to be removed from the root. Any shorter and it may break.
Can I still get a wax/sugaring if I'm menstruating?
For your safety, we insist that you do not schedule a Brazilian wax/sugaring while having your period. This is unhygienic and it may be more painful due to heightened sensitivities.
What are Hibba's Brow Reformation Do's & Dont's?
- Don't wet your brows for 5-7 days. This will affect the absorption of the pigmentation.
- Do use an antibiotic ointment, such as Bacitracin or Neosporin in the first 24 hours, the switch to A&D twice a day for the next 5-7 days. A&D will suffice for those allergic to antibiotic ointments.
- Do apply ointment with a Q-tip or freshly washed hands, use extra ointment before showering or working out.
- Don't pick or remove scabs, they will fall off naturally. Picking will result in uneven color retention.
- Don't apply make up on your brows for 7 days or tweeze during the healing process.
- Do schedule a touch up 8-14 months later, depending on your skin tone and color retention.
Can I thread after my facial?
Threading must be done before receiving your facial.
How often can I get a Hibba Mini Facial?
You can receive our "quickie" facial every five weeks.